Banner Commercial has enhanced our value-added service offering by implementing tight tolerance cut-to-length capability. We now have the capability to provide material that is cut-to-length with tolerances up to to +/-.004″. No longer will you have to use valuable resources cutting blanks to feed machining centers. This unique service provides flexibility and delivers improved productivity by having material come in with first step processing already performed. OEMs, Contract Manufacturers, Service Centers and Precision Machine Shops routinely realize an increase in throughput and reduced scrap rates by bringing in material in a near-net shape form. Material handling, scrap remnants and machining time associated with cutting round stock, flats and shaped/profile material are drastically he following highlights our cut-to-length capability:
● Grades: Brass, copper, carbon, alloys, stainless steel, titanium and aluminum
● Bar/Tube/Profiles: .125″ O.D. through 10.00″ O.D.
(3.175 mm through 254 mm O.D.)
● Flats: .375″ minimum height or width up to 10.00″ (height + width of square/rectangle)
● Cut lengths from .250″ up to 24″
● Cut tolerance up to +/- .004″
● Maximum cut length: 12 ft.
Please contact us to learn more about precision cut-to-length and other value-added services offered by Banner today!